Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sonia in Seattle

We went to Seattle last week for a family wedding! It was fun!





 We also went to the reception, and saw lots of babies!


 We went to the Space Needle the next day. Just Isaac, Sonia and I went up though. It is pretty expensive though, so Sonia, here is proof that you were there. 


 We saw a little of the area around the Space Needle and then by the waterfront.


 We went to a delicious Irish restaurant too. I had the bangers and mash and it was SO good. I'd like to figure out how to make it. Sonia tried the mash too and liked it. 

 Here is a fun family picture we took. We took a similar one with just Papa and I about 5 and a half years ago in the same place, except in the bench sculpture on the left..
 Real life - Mama with eyes closed, Sonia with food all over her face, the boys look fabulous.


Isaac still likes to pick up Sonia and carry her around. In fact, just this morning he was carrying her up the stairs and sliding down with her on his lap. No one was injured - this time... 

2 comments:

  1. what a great looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia, your mom has the best sense of humor....and she is very nonchalant about it.

    ReplyDelete