Sunday, April 13, 2014

February brunch

I know it's been a long time. So, now, I'm going to try to do some quick catch up for the last few months…. 

The Sunday after Valentine's Day, we went out to brunch with Auntie Anna, her (boy)friend Ben, London, Nana, Boompa, and Ben's mom. It was great fun! Sonia loved all the food.
 Even though this picture is a bit dark on top (I have no idea why - did I cover the flash partially?), I like it! Our beautiful Nana and handsome Isaac.
 There were some koi in a pond outside that were fun to look at!
 Someone gave Sonia some silly little heart antennae - they were pretty cute with her buns! 
 And because this picture is from the same day - here is Sonia flossing! :) Poor little girl… her front teeth are a little discolored and we are working on being better about brushing thoroughly and more frequently.  She tends to scream when I brush the top teeth and fight and try to get away, but it has to happen! 


1 comment:

  1. So sweet!! Almost 3 years ago already!! London is looking at this now and says "I see a sweet girl"

    ReplyDelete