Wednesday, October 3, 2012

baby shower!

My co-workers held a baby shower for me today. That was so sweet of them. Unfortunately I completely forgot to take pictures of the actual shower. But, I think one of my co-workers is going to send some to me. It was short and sweet and there was a delicious cake, made by one of my fellow SLPs' sons! I was super impressed with his piping skills.


It is funny to be having a child of the opposite gender and be completely supplied with clothes, but I truly am. One of my co-workers keeps passing on her baby girl clothing and WOW there is a lot. I am so thankful! Also of course there is our dear cousin London who has many many outfits that may eventually be passed along too. 

It looks like I didn't take a picture of the lovely flower bouquets yet. I had forgotten how much I like the smell of sunflowers. 

1 comment:

  1. That's so fun. I'm glad you are ready with lots of girl clothes. I will have to make you some headbands and send them down :)

    And for some reason that cake frosting looks so delicious right now. I want to eat it. Darn my sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete