Friday, July 4, 2014

that's feet

Sonia and Isaac have been getting along really well in the past month. It is awesome to see this develop! I can't tell if it's just because they are spending more time together because of me being off work for the summer or if it is developmental… but I think it is developmental. Otherwise I probably would have noticed it in the evenings and on weekends… I think!

I remember I forgot to write down an important language milestone! Sonia was about 16 months old when she said her first 2-word phrase: "That's feet". It was funny because I remember at 15 months going to the park, and the girl next to her in the swings was 16 months old and super chatty. Then, one month later, Sonia was chattering away too! 

Right now she is into learning colors. She will go up to things and say "green color" and "blue color" etc. She isn't always right but she still likes it. She also likes to talk about Uncle Mikey a lot. She particularly likes to say "Mikey running" and chant "Go Mikey, Go Mikey, Go Mikey!" Recently she has been wanting to race with Papa and she says "Mark, Mark, Mark" or "Set, Set, Go!" It is pretty cute. I think we have another runner on our hands! She also likes to tell people "Come on". She is right now asking Papa, "Ready? Ready? Papa? Ready?" She wants to go take a drive in the "CAH". 

1 comment:

  1. And big brother Isaac is just as proud of her as anyone...

    ReplyDelete