"grow" is the way Isaac says "girl" right now. I don't have many speech errors left to think are cute with Isaac.. But luckily, that silly "irl" combination is one of the hardest to master. In fact, one of the hardest common words is probably "squirrel". If a kid could say "my friend the squirrel" correctly, they could probably graduate from speech. I am sure there are other errors a kid could make but... yeah, words that end in "irl" are up there in terms of phonetic challenge. Luckily, we get to practice it a lot, now that we have a little "grow" in our family.
And what a sweet little grow she is.
There was a point where I thought she didn't like the sling, but she has learned to tolerate it if she is already asleep.
She is a strong little girl. Just like with Isaac, we give her plenty of chances to exercise every day. In addition to jumping, she also likes getting pulled up to a sitting position by her arms. One of Papa's friends saw one of her pictures and commented that she was a healthy little girl! She is. She is very healthy, strong, and sufficiently fat to make it through the winter :) (remember, I like fat babies). I am sure she is at 11 lbs by now. She was 10 lbs 3 oz at 4 weeks, and now she is almost 7 weeks (on Tuesday).
Well, we were up but she has fallen asleep again, so... good night for a few hours, I hope!
Yes, that little grow is sure getting bigger! :)
ReplyDelete