I have some very sad news. On January 1, one of my nieces (London) turned 2, and one of my nieces became the littlest angel in heaven... Didace's baby passed away, after a brief and sudden illness, at 6 a.m. Burkina time. She was 9 months old. When we went last year, she was still in her mama's tummy. Now we will never get to meet her...
We are so blessed to live in a country with so many less life-threatening diseases and better access to healthcare. I hope every one reading this has gotten their babies fully immunized. If not, you really should. They will not give your child autism. They might save your child's life.
Poor sweet baby! I just cannot imagine the pain of losing a child. It is too much to even think about for long. Please keep her family and especially her mother in your prayers.
I know, that is so sad!! :( Yes, have thought of them and said a prayer numerous times since I learned of that.
ReplyDelete