Yes, that is how many hours Sonia slept last night. Unfortunately, I only slept 6 and a half because Isaac started flailing around (he managed to sleep in the big bed last night). I was wondering when she would wake up, so I pretended to be asleep for over an hour, then finally decided to go use the pump so I could start building up the supply of milk for when she goes to daycare. She started stirring. I changed her diaper and she seemed like she went back to sleep. What?? But, when I lay back down, she did decide to finally nurse, then be up (kind of) for about an hour. Then, back to sleep. She was only awake for one out of 12 hours from 9:30 p.m. to 9:30 a.m. Crazy! It is the fourth time she has slept for 6 1/2 hours or more in her short life ex utero. Little girl! Eight hours is kind of pushing it.
She must just need that sleep!! Precious little girl!!
ReplyDelete