Our new addition to the family
Isaac forcing Sonia to kiss him
Sonia's view of Isaac shaking her hand
Hmm... oh yes, I was 11 pounds even at my checkup nine days ago! And 22.2 inches. I just keep trying to grow! That is my job.
Huh... what is that Isaac doing?
That is one silly face.
Isaac actually took this picture of me....
And Mama!
Then Isaac wanted a picture of himself with his "sword" (see butterknife in pants waistband).
I just love being two months old. I feel like a really big girl now. My neck is getting stronger and I love to coo at my Mama and say "ging".
And I love Isaac. He plays with me and defends me from monsters. I know he is good at it too, because I have never once seen a monster.
My mama likes this outfit a lot. It is okay, I guess. At least it isn't too restrictive. I am getting too big for some of my clothes but my mama still tries to squeeze me into them. I protest, but she doesn't seem to get it. Thankfully my papa advocates for me on this issue.
But I still love my mama! After all, she has the milk. And I do enjoy the milk.
What a beautiful girl Sonia is!!
ReplyDelete