Here are a few more pictures from two weekends ago, when we went to Eugene:
Sonia really started trying out walking that weekend. Nana and Boompa noticed it when they came through on their way to Thailand Friday evening.
Later Sunday evening, we had a delicious barbecue dinner and Sonia terrorized her younger cousin Chloe.
I don't know if this was a gentle touch or not, but there were some not-so-gentle touches.
Squishing Chloe….
Pulling on Chloe...
Finally we got a nice, friendly picture of the three littlest girls.
I don't know why Sonia was so aggressive. Maybe she was just trying to play.. Chloe didn't seem to mind too much, but maybe that's just because she has two older brothers.
Sonia has an older brother too. :)
Here they are waiting for the train. We took the train back because I didn't have to work on Monday (Veterans Day) and Papa did, and because Isaac has been asking to ride on a train again for quite awhile, but I didn't want to commit to some long trip, such as to Seattle.
Isaac was very excited about the train. He wanted to wait outside, but I said it was too cold.
Sonia fell asleep before the train arrived.
But she woke up when we got on the train. She enjoyed looking out the window and exploring the cabin. She said, "Mama, this was a fun first train ride!"
We'll have to take the train again sometime soon. It is fun - in small amounts!
What a fun weekend!! You are such a good mom taking them on adventures like this!!
ReplyDelete